Now in Stock!!!
Now come with GR-24
Micro SD memory card and usb interface cable.
These do now come with a Eruo Plug type Charger.
It is recomended to use your Lipo/Nimh charger to charge the battery outside the Radio.
Graupner MX-20 HoTT Transmitter
The MX-20 12-HoTT control functions enables the advanced RC modelers to control nearly all models. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high reliability through bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output via the headphone output and ultra-fast response times.
Full Telemetry from the MK nothing extra needed!!!
Now offering Complete Settup and config for MK's
Option Comes with memery Card and complete setup to fly an MK. , of course you may want to customize some things to suit needs.
The MX-20 HoTT is an ideal RC-transmitter for the MikroKopter.
- 12 channels for switches and potentiometers
- modern 2.4 GHz transmission technology
- Bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver
- MikroKopter telemetry displayed on the illuminated 8 * 21 character LCD
- voice output of the telemetry values
- 7 Switch (2 three-position switch, two 3-position switch and two push-buttons)
- 3 analog potentiometers
- DSC socket for connection of flight simulators (AeroSim) or Teacher- / Pupil systems
- About 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- future safe by the update capability via USB interface (hott update)
- five different menu languages: German, English, French, Italian and Spanish later via software update possible
- Different speech-files coming soon
- Wireless teacher / pupil function
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memory
- Extremely fast re-binding, even at maximum distance
- voice output available via programmable switches
- Microcomputer-telemetry transmitters HoTT Graupner mx-20 transmitter with integral NiMH Battery 2000 mAh
- receiver Graupner HoTT GR-24
The mx-20 12-HoTT control functions enables the advanced RC modelers to control nearly all models. The use of Graupner HoTT 2.4 GHz transmission technology ensures high reliability through bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver with integrated telemetry, voice output via the headphone output and ultra-fast response times.
The station has 24 model memories. Simplified programming programming technology with capacitive touch buttons. High-contrast, 8-line blue backlit graphic display ensures perfect display of all setting parameters and telemetry data. Storage of telemetry data and expansion of the model memory on a micro-SD memory card possible.
The channel signal is resolved with 12-bit in 4096, enabling an extremely sensitive control behavior.
USB port for reading and saving of model memories and for firmware upgrades.
- Micro-computer radio control system exploiting the latest 2.4 GHz technology Graupner HoTT
- Bi-directional communication between transmitter and receiver
- Wireless L / S function
- 5 different languages (German, English, French, Italian and later Spanish) is possible via software update. Availability of appropriate language, see the download section.
- Storage of telemetry data with date and time
- Servo cycle time of 10ms selectable for digital servos.
- Ultra-fast response times by direct transfer of data from the main processor to 2.4 GHz transceiver with reliable transmission. No additional delays caused by detours on one processor module.
- Short antenna, retractable
- Operation and programming based on the proven concepts of the mx-24
- A high-contrast blue illuminated graphic display ensures perfect control of the parameters like model type, model memory, timers and battery voltage.
- 12 Control Functions
- Free assignment of all switches
- 24 model memory
- 7 switches / buttons, including 2 three-position switch, two 3-position switch, 2 buttons, 3 analogue plate already installed
- Mode 1-4 selectable
- CAP-touch control panel with key lock function prevents accidental operation.
- CAP-Touch display change from the main menu to the telemetry main menu with ESC.
- Many telemetry display, programming and analysis functions directly in the transmitter display
- Voice output available via programmable switches
- Extensive programs for surface and helicopter models
- Switch "monitor" to check all the switches and control switches
- 12 mixers, programmable for area and model helicopters, with freely selectable input and output functions, 4 curve mixers 5-point curve technology in 1% steps, easy to set and adjust curve values for max. 5 points for throttle, collective pitch, tail rotor or other non-linear ways. The computer calculates the CPU with an ingenious polynomial approximation ideally rounded MPC (multi-point curve) mixer curve.
- 7 stages of flight programs can be customized for each model and name, the switching time is programmed separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu provides a sophisticated overview of all servo adjustment and correction for 4 simple parameters (direction of rotation, center position, separately for each side separately for each side and servo travel limit for 12 servos with a total of 72 set)
- SUPER DUAL-RATE, EXPO and EXPO-/DUAL-RATE-Menü with 36 set-up variations for three servo functions and six phases of flight.
- Practice optimized multi-function menus for fixed-wing and helicopter models. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically programs all the appropriate mixer functions in the multi-functional wing menu. Aileron differential mixer, butterfly mixer, dual-flap mixer, Automatic gyro set function and other special functions
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1 -, 2 -, 3 - or 4-point linkage.
- Fail-safe monitor for 12 power functions
- Convenient Clock menu. Stopwatch system, alarm timer, countdown timer, lap counter, etc. 2 and 1 lap time displayed.
- Stopwatch with history: In addition to the lap counter, there is a one time, which captures and records a time 2 turn-ON and OFF times separately.
- Transmitter operating timer is determined by the battery charging process of the transmitter is automatically set to zero.
- Switch assignment of flight phase switch: Now 6 switches, 2 with priority feature. The name of each switch combination can be selected. This limits the number of flight phases of the number of flight phase switches.
- Linearization swashplate: Electronic compensation of the nonlinear path of rotary swashplate servos.
- Normal tail type, V-tail, delta / Nurfl., 2 HR Sv 3 +8 (so are immediately two elevator servos linked to each other without use of free mixers / Cross mixers available)
- Number of valves to 4 QR / WK 4: Full support of eight wing-mounted servos, now without use of free mixers.
- Switchable flight phase-shift-delay: For individual channels flight phase, the delay time off (for example, enable for engine-off in electric models, or lock / disable Heli).
- 16 phase names.
- Wing mixer: New design multi-flap menu for simple adjustments of up to 8 flight-phase specific surface free servos in a clear manner without using mixer.
- Number of flight phases: (Area: 7, Heli: 6 + AR)
- Phase trim
- Swapping the power allocation at the receiver output transmitter side and receiver side
The set includes:
Microcomputer-telemetry transmitters HoTT Graupner mx-20 transmitter with integral NiMH Battery 2000 mAh Graupner HoTT GR-24 receiver, transmitter charger 200 mA
HoTT General Features:
- Simple and extremely fast binding
- Range test and warning function
- Undervoltage warning
- Extremely wide receiver-operating-voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V)
- Failsafe, free channel allocation (channel mapping), mixing functions and all servo settings are easily programmable with the HoTT-Smartbox
- Binding of any number of receivers for channel extension (max. 32 channels)
- Up to four servos can be in blocks with a power-cycle time of 10 ms triggered simultaneously (Digital servos!)
- Maximum immunity to interference due to optimized frequency hopping and spread wide channel
- Intelligent data transfer with correction function
- Extremely fast rebinding, even at maximum distance
- Telemetry analysis in real time
- Over 200 systems can be used simultaneously
- Future with the update capability via USB interface
FHSS, Frequency Hopping for up to 75 channels
Maximum immunity to interference due to optimized frequency hopping, spread wide channel antenna and diversification
Intelligent data transfer with correction function
Extremely high range
Range test and warning function
Extremely wide receiver-operating-voltage range of 3.6 V to 8.4 V (functional to 2.5 V)
Many fail-safe functions
Keylog-function against interference from menus
12-bit A / D converter 4096 for an extremely (extremely) high resolution signal
Shorter response times can be set (10 ms time period)
No additional delays due to modular processors. The hopping tal management is directly carried out by the 32-bit main processor.
Synchronous servo drive with simultaneous control of the servo outputs in blocks of 4 possible
Largely lag-free control reactions by direct processing
Telemetry analysis in real time
Language edition of the watches, warnings and telemetry data through headphone output
Repeat Play and Continue feature the voice of assignable switches programmable
To be issued pre-selection of language issues
Separately adjustable volume for beeps and voice output
Integrated telemetry with 8 x 21 character display or 128 x 64 pixels, either in text or graphic form
Duration of the backlight: ALWAYS, 30s, .60 s, 90s, 120s
Micro-SD card slot for storage of telemetry data similar to a black box and to extend the memory model
PC software for analysis or display of telemetry data by download
Sum signal at the receiver output for the highest L / S function, Satelittenempfänger, simulators, pedal-free stabilization systems, etc. programmable
Model memory-dependent binding, except for storing copied model
Wireless Model copy function of storing between two stations
Numerous phases of flight programmable
Engine stop function
Numerous surface model and Helim
Simple and extremely fast binding
Free channel allocation (channel mapping), transmitter and receiver mixer functions and all servo settings easily programmable
Binding of any number of receivers for channel extension (max. 16 channels). The last bound receiver sends the telemetry data.
Future with the update capability via USB interface
||190 x 175 x 115
||3.4 ... 6.0
||2400 ... 2484.5
||-15 ... 55